Monday, September 8, 2008

I Love Your Blog



Stonefox (otherwise known as Heidi) Writer of Moms, Ministry and More awarded me with the I Love Your Blog Award. She put me in a group of other blogs that are awesome ones. I am totally shocked and honored. I have been reading her blog for quite awhile, mainly lurking. Then one day I read this post about her son and the neighbor getting to know each other. To do this they were tossing things back and forth from window to window, on the 6th floor. It was so funny. About this same time she read a comment that I had left on Roger's blog and she went and read my blog. I think we were meant to be. LOL I only hope that I give her as much joy in any area as she gives me. Basically she makes me laugh.

So Now My Recipients Are:

1. Roger @ Roll Mental Camera- His blog is hilarious most of the time and when it isn't it is thought provoking. In person he is just as funny!

2. The Many Meadows- I love this blog. It is fairly new but that is only because Robin has enlisted her family to contribute to a family blog. So now we get great posts from Many Meadows and Wonderful Add In Family.

3. Hope @ Unveiling Hope- Hope has a beautiful heart. She writes a blog full of the Lord and how to become closer to him. It has also helped me to learn how to Love people better. I love Hope!

4. Starr @ Starr...like in the sky- She is young and fun. She has a great heart for God. She also blesses us with stories of her sweet son Matthew

5. It's a Plunderful Life- This is a wonderful blog for single mothers. It has also provided me a non-single mother with some great ideas and advice. It is put on by Kim @ Deliberate Hope. She also has some amazing contributors to this blog.

6. Heidi @ Find Me..Find Life..Real Life...- Meet the other Heidi in my life. Though I haven't yet gotten to meet her face to face. We text daily and talk on the phone at least once a week. She is an amazing woman. She loves God and serves him with everything that she has.

7. Cindy Beall so many things to say about her but not sure where to start. If you don't read her start. If you do read her then you know why she is on this list. I have had the pleasure of sitting and talking with her in person....I feel like we didn't cover half of what we wanted to talk about. I am not sure if we could in this life time. Cindy has an amazing testimony. If just one new person starts to read her blog from this post and finds comfort I will be happy.

So I have nominated 7 blogs for this award. There are many others that I love as well. Some are leadership blogs, political blogs, family blogs, jewelry blogs, homeschooling blogs, and so on. If you are looking for something that isn't listed above. Let me know. I may have a suggestion or know who does.


If you were a recipient here are the instructions to carry this award on.
Here are the suggestions for the recipients of the awards:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
6. Enjoy your award!

NO PRESSURE.....AS Heidi said IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE FUNNER AND FUNNER.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're sweet...I love you!

Anonymous said...

Stop it. You're so nice.

And skinny.

Beloved of the Lord said...

I made the cut!! Thank you, thank you!! I really needed some inspiration to continue my blogging. Unfortunately I have caught myself becoming weighed down with circumstantial 'stuff'-- blah-- Thanks for the encouraging today!!

Roger Garrett said...

Very nice of you. I had seen that Stonefox had added you and agreed with her :-)

Kim Heinecke said...

Well, I am quite touched. (And getting a late start to my blog rounds today!)

Thank you, ladybug. That is so very kind of you. And as always, thanks for loving single moms.

Heidi said...

Ms. T..

Thank you for blessing my day, I am little on the rounds due to a migraine. But KNOW this came at a Perfect time.

Love you T!!

Simply Stork said...

congrats and thank you for all the neat new sites to visit :o)

~simply~