Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Big Prayers Please.

Today I need big prayers for me, the doctors and my family and friends. I am praying for some answers to how I feel, I am praying for the Doctors to have wisdom, I am praying for strength to accept His will. Thanks All.


When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
For I am the LORD, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
- Isaiah 43:2-3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray for you and keep you in my prayers. His peace He gave us although throughout the Bible He was always saying "take courage...don't be discouraged." It's yours for the taking. I'll give Him thanks in advance for what He's about to do in you and through you. :)

Robin Meadows said...

Theresa...I'm praying. Know that you're not alone...you're loved and thought of, even from across the US.

Theresa said...

Thank you ladies for your prayers from far away. Our Father was with me today and I know that your thoughts and prayers helped. God Bless You.