Wednesday, June 18, 2008

10 Percent or NMFAPIMWLC

Today was my day to weigh-in at Weight Watchers. I have been following their Flex Plan. I feel that I have been pretty successful considering I have never dieted before in my life.

So at the weigh-in today I found out that I have accomplished 3 goals.

1. I have lost over 20 pounds in a little less than 2 months.

2. I weigh less than 200 pounds for the first time in over 4 years.

3. I got to receive this beautiful copper key ring that represents a weight loss of 10% of my starting weight. Copper isn't normally my color but I will use it with pride.

Miss Robin I want to thank you for being my Oklahoma accountability partner and cheering squad. I love you Lady. Someone please go hug Robin for me. :)

Actually I want to thank you all for your encouragement and support. I hear your cheers and welcome them.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, my lady.

And I'll go hug Robin tomorrow.

Robin Meadows said...

Yay! You are an AWESOME lady to accomplish all those goals. SO PROUD!!

And Cindy---come on over, bring those boys to swim, and I'll take that hug!

Theresa said...

Thanks both of you!!!!

deleise said...

Yea!!!! That is so exciting!

Susan said...

WOW! Congrats! That is SO awesome.

And super exciting!

Natalie Witcher said...

That is SO GREAT!

Roger Garrett said...

you have lost a small child awesome news.
when I had to cut out dairy I lost a good sized kid myself. Funny thing is I don't miss them

Sarah Markley said...

Congratulations! And...thank you for the sweet comment on my blog!

Anonymous said...

I'm rootin' for ya! Congratulations on all your hard work. You sound absolutely thrilled.