Thursday, April 10, 2008

Great News


It has been awhile since I have updated on my health. Mainly because there hasn't been anything new. I have had good days and bad days. I have been seeing the doctors and I have finally had an MRI on my head. Yesterday I got the results.

I am so excited to say that I don't have MS! Still don't know what I do have but I am not focusing on that. I am so glad that all the speculation was wrong. I believe that the Lord is healing me. I have full faith that it is his will for me to be whole.

My friend Pam introduced me to the Healing Room at Bethel. I have been a few times. It is really an awesome experience, but hard to explain. The last time I went the intercessors that were praying over me had visions that they shared with me. The first one was that she could see me in a family room welcoming people and I had a huge bouquet of flowers in my hand. She interputed this as me being a welcomer. That I have an open heart to welcome people. The second vision was that I was in a huge meadow by myself. The meadow was full of flowers and there was a stream running through it. She said that she saw me sitting by the stream dangling my feet in the water. That I was at peace and not in a hurry to go anywhere. The water washing over my feet was God's love for me washing me clean. I love this image. I have clung to this image and prayed about it.

I truly believe in the Supernatural Gifts of God. I accept them with an open heart and open mind.

God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another. - 1st Peter 4:10

A spiritual gift is given to each of us so we can help each other. To one person the Spirit gives the ability to give wise advice; to another the same Spirit gives a message of special knowledge. The same Spirit gives great faith to another, and to someone else the one Spirit gives the gift of healing. He gives one person the power to perform miracles, and another the ability to prophesy. He gives someone else the ability to discern whether a message is from the Spirit of God or from another spirit. Still another person is given the ability to speak in unknown languages, while another is given the ability to interpret what is being said. It is the one and only Spirit who distributes all these gifts. He alone decides which gift each person should have. - 1 Cor. 7-11

Thank you all for praying for me. Thank you all for your comforting words. I will gratefully accept your continued prayers. I will also continue to pray for all of you. If you have a special prayer need, Please just let me know.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news! God is so faithful.

Roger Garrett said...

I hope you start to consistantly feel better. I will keep praying

Kim Heinecke said...

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm honoured that you asked for prayer! Theresa, I am supposed to be participating at an Encounter Weekend this weekend. I need physical healing from what the doctor believes is acute gout. I know .... this is usually something old men get or people who drink a lot of wine. I am not an old man and I don't drink. So, I could really use a recovery and soon. I can't walk or drive right now. Thanks. Love Hope

deleise said...

That is great!

Natalie Witcher said...

I'm so glad for you!!!!

Robin Meadows said...

Hang on to those visions. And, without really even knowing you, I'd say you most definately are a "welcomer"! ; )

Another thing I have learned about you....you will trust God no matter what happens!

Glad you are feeling better!