Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm Going To Take A Journey

After a few e-mails back and forth with a few of you. I have decided that I am going to step out there and visit a state that I don't think I have ever been too. Can you all guess which one???

On my journey I am hoping to meet great bloggers like Cindy, Robin, Kim, Natalie, Deleise and maybe even Roger and Shelley. If you haven't guessed yet I am going to Oklahoma. I am planning on being in OK from August 14 to the 18th. I would love to give it some great name like the First Annual OK Bloggers Conference but that may be premature. I am not sure if I will be able to get out there next year. It may have to be a semi annual event. Or better yet next year they all come to me. :)

So if anybody out there have any suggestions as to things I need to see please don't hesitate to let me know. Kim told me about botanical gardens. I love that and I know that I want to see the memorial. Mainly I am just really excited to see and meet these amazing women and men in person.

Thank you all for making me feel welcome. Especially you, Robin and Dirk....I am really not sure about the firewood though. Can't I buy it already cut. I mean we have people who park on the side of the road here with truckloads of firewood. :)

7 comments:

deleise said...

I'm excited!!!!

Roger Garrett said...

I really hope and pray it won't be a maybe for us to meet. We will figure out something.

Kim Heinecke said...

I'm very excited to meet you in person! This is going to be fun! YEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAWWWWWWW

Heidi said...

Man... I feel so ughh.... I wish I could join you for this blogger convention. Truly, I'm saving every dime to see Hope do her first sermon from the pulpit. Ottawa is a little far to drive, so I will have to fly. But Theresa let's hook up. You're blog including all the others who you have had comments from are amazing and you all give me encouragement and the motivation in this urr world!!!

Love ya!!

Robin Meadows said...

It will be fun!

Theresa is going to stay with us. She wanted to compensate in some way, so Dirk suggested her cutting firewood. :)...funny guy.

Natalie Witcher said...

WHoo hoo! You can call it a conference if you want. Let's do. Let's call it a conference.

mandy said...

i'm.
so.
jealous.
:)