Monday, April 28, 2008

This Lady Rocks!!

As many of you know I have found tons of awesome blogging people in Edmond, OK. I am even considering a trip to get to know these women better. More on that to come.

I have also found great bloggers from other places in the world and even in my little home state of California. If you have not found Heidi in San Diego yet. Please go to her blog.. Find Me.. Find Life..Real Life . She has a true heart for God. I know that Roger has found her. She Rocks, huh Roger. If I could get her to come with me to Oklahoma I would be stoked!!

So please spread some of your love her way!!

4 comments:

Roger Garrett said...

You got that right sister. I think God speaks directly through her when she blogs. Such beauty in words.
You better let me know if you make it out this way and my wife and I will make it a point to meet you.

If I make it out that way I will do the same

Kim Heinecke said...

Today I visited the Myriad Botanical Gardens in OKC on a school field trip. I'd never been. If you like flowers/plants and just nice park-like scenery, that might be a good place to put on the list in OK!

Anonymous said...

She does rock, to the moon and back! And so do you!

Heidi said...

Hey thanks

I'm so blushing at these comments.
I hope God uses me that's our purpose right? I would love to jump on a plane or drive to OK with you but I have promised Hope first and she's in OTTAWA canada.

although T.girl we are only hours away. We need to MEET up.