Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thank You All

I don't always get a chance to respond to comments left for me. I read them all though. I just wanted to say a big huge Thank You to all of you that read my blog.

You are the most awesomiest group of people. You pray for me, encourage me and make me laugh. Yet none of you have met me. I am a stranger.

Often times your posts cover Christian principles, the way to be more Christ-like. You all walk the walk and talk the talk. You love me as your sister in Christ unconditionally. I know that none of us are perfect. I know that we all have our struggles and sin.

I will end this sappy post. I really just wanted to say THANK YOU!!

5 comments:

Kim Heinecke said...

As iron sharpens iron...

:0)

Roger Garrett said...

Haven't been around for long but in that time you have challenged me. Hope my humor makes you smile and then kicks you in the butt :-)

Anonymous said...

Ah gee shucks.

Robin Meadows said...

Aww..so sweet! Thanks back! You a stranger....NO WAY!

deleise said...

Robin is right, you're no stranger.