Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Special Day for Hope



One of my greatest blessings in my entire life is that girl that I am hugging. That is my daughter Hope. Today is her 13th Birthday! Meet my baby that is now officially a teenager!

She is my proof that God is a forgiving God. That he listens to our prayers. That he loves us no matter what we do. That he blesses even those that are undeserving. I fall on my knees everyday and thank the Lord for Hope. I know that she is a special soul that He entrusted to me....He actually entrusted Hope's sweet soul to me! Can you believe how blessed I am!!!!

Happy Birthday Peanut!!!

8 comments:

Kim Heinecke said...

Happy Birthday, Hope!

Jacob said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Where ARE you, Theresa? You're so little you're hiding behind Hope! ;)

Robin Meadows said...

Ahhh...my son was logged in! That was me, Robin!! ;)

Roger Garrett said...

tell her happy Bday for me.
Is that your pool and fire pit? Nice...

Theresa said...

Yep Roger--That is my Camping Gear!!! ;)

deleise said...

Yea! Happy Birthday Hope. That's funny Robin, I thought jacob was unusually encouraging about Theresa's weight loss for a 13 year old! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hope!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Hope!!!

Hey you are getting so small girlie!! We are not going to be able to recognize you anymore.

Love you girl!!!

Heidi