Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I am sooooo Excited!!

Well for months I have been waiting to take my journey! I have had my ticket to Oklahoma City Since April 29th. Yep Over 3 months! In less then 12 hours I will be walking through an Airport Security Check Point! In less then 24 hours I will be in the capable hands of Miss Robin who has volunteered herself as my Angel!

In advance to all the people that I am meeting;
Miss Robin
Cindy
Kim
Natalie
Deleise
Roger and Shelly

Thank alla y'all for making me feel so welcome!

I can't wait to get there!

7 comments:

Kim Heinecke said...

Looking forward to your visit. Get some rest. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, get some rest tonight because you will be so worn out after we get through with you :)

Robin Meadows said...

Hurry up and get here! Your room awaits! ;)

deleise said...

Can't wait!!!

Beloved of the Lord said...

I'm so excited for you about your trip. I pray that you are truly blessed!!

Roger Garrett said...

see you soon

deleise said...

Are you here?????