Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Last New Experience In OK

This picture was taken in the airport in Oklahoma City the day I was leaving. I really have never seen anything like it. Instead of using a normal paper toilet seat cover. You push the green button and it rotates the plastic cover to new plastic. I know WOW!!

I am still mentally processing alot of my trip. I am going to blog about it. How can I not. I met amazing people and saw amazing things. So bear with me and I promise it is coming soon. Of course most of my seven readers were there. But I know a lady in San Diego that is interested :) Love you all!

12 comments:

deleise said...

Yeah, I love those toilets too. We love to impress here in Oklahoma!

Looking forward to your posts.

Beloved of the Lord said...

Why, what a toilet! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip.

Natalie Witcher said...

I love those toilets! I always walk away feeling clean.

Roger Garrett said...

Man I need that for our house. Since my boys can't figure out how to lift the lid. Shelly would be very happy to sit on a clean seat and also would have to clean it as often. Wonder how much it would cost and how weird it would look in our house

Anonymous said...

We are fancy here in Oklahoma.

Anonymous said...

And don't forget your neighbour up north. :)

Anonymous said...

And they look huge! Must be the sleek look :)

Kim Heinecke said...

Yeah, and people say it's nothing but cows and prairie here. What do they know...

Robin Meadows said...

Glad you were impressed! We aim to please! :)

Anonymous said...

wow, a California girl being impressed with our technology here in Oklahoma! we know how to potty around here! that's fo sho!

Sarah Markley said...

i've seen these.

yes i have.

i think it was in chicago o'hare a couple years ago.

strange.

Heidi said...

Sarah I think we need those here in California...

I want posts!!!