Sunday, May 25, 2008

I call it My Project or NMFAPIMWLC

I joined His Life For Mine and a group of her friends and ministry leaders in their weight loss challenge. She decided that Mondays would be her update day. I figured I would join her with that as well.

I have still been sticking with counting my Weight Watchers Points. I absolutely love this program. I find it very easy and I love the fact that it is teaching me to eat regular food instead of expensive, prepackaged, preservative filled, microwave stuff like some other programs.

I really need to kick start the fitness part of the program. I have started doing little things like taking the stairs and taking my shopping cart all the way back to the store as well as parking further from the entrance. In a couple weeks the water fitness classes start at the community pool. I can't wait for that. I am also using it as an excuse to do nothing now. Hey at least I admit my short comings. :)

I am enclosing two pictures one is from March 29 the other is from today May 25. The best thing about the today picture is the pants I am wearing have not graced my body for over a year and I can actually sit comfortably in them.

228 pounds About 2 weeks before I joined Weight Watchers 210 pounds standing in my backyeard.

For those of you curious NMFAPIMWLC Stands For

12 comments:

Robin Meadows said...

Oooo...Honey! You're looking GOOD!

Heidi said...

Girlie!!!

You look incredible!!!

I'm so happy for you!!!

Are those your new pants?!!!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

You are a hot item, sister!

Kim Heinecke said...

THAT is soooooooooo wonderful!

Keep up the good work!! :)

deleise said...

So proud of you! You look wonderful.

Anonymous said...

WoHoo!! clap clap clap You are looking so good. Great job!

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!!

Roger Garrett said...

Great news

Anonymous said...

wow...thats awesome...looking great. keep it up...

Natalie Witcher said...

Way to go! I'm proud of you!

Real Life Sarah said...

You look great!

Danielle said...

You look so great!!!