Thursday, May 22, 2008

Memorial Day

I want to take a moment and thank our troops and their families. I want to tell them that I appreciate their sacrifice to secure the freedom that my family experiences. You are all in my thoughts and prayer regularly.

Please take some time this weekend to thank a Veteran, an Active Duty Soldier or take a moment to remember our fallen soldiers. Our Heavenly Father has blessed us and this country.

I pray for you all to have a wonderful time with your families this weekend.

4 comments:

deleise said...

I agree! You have a great weekend, too.

Roger Garrett said...

I totally agree, I have a really good friend in Iraq right now

Real Life Sarah said...

God Bless our soldiers and their families.

Heidi said...

Hey, my outlook is down on my laptop. I would SOOOOO email you right now... OMG!!!! the pants fit!!! Hallelujah!!! Praise God!!!

You'd better also tell me who you and Hope did these layouts. OMG again.

Happy Memorial Day My Friend...

Love you bunches -- Heidi