Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day~Friday Outings~Health Update

Happy Mother’s Day to all of You Amazing Women!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This weeks Friday Outings is a little far from home but still in California. We are traveling to Santa Clara (About 4 hours South) this weekend to ride roller coasters and attend Spring Celebration at Great America.

Spring Celebration this year is featuring Switchfoot, Kutless, Barlow Girl, Red and Family Force Five. I can’t imagine a better way to spend Mother’s Day weekend then Awesome Worship and Roller Coasters!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As far as my health.....I had a follow-up with the neurologist today and my brain is good. I even got to see the side by side comparison of the new MRI and the 2005 MRI. My other doctor did a battery of neck x-rays. The x-rays show disc degeneration as well as some bone spurring in my neck. I believe that we may do and MRI on my neck but I just need a break. I am on a few meds that seem to keep me pretty even and help with the headaches and aside from a small patch all feeling has returned to my head. My personal belief is that the Lord healed me. I walk out of that neurologist’s office the first time being told that I had an auto immune disease, just not sure which one. I walk out of there today and was informed that my brain and everything in it is all normal and actually quite healthy. All of my prayer warriors and my faith have banished that from me. I will take a little bone spurring and loss of disc over MS, Lupus, Graves Disease, ALS, Fiber-myalgia any day!

Faith and Encouragment are my Spiritual Gifts. I'm claiming them!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so can tell those are your gifts!

Roger Garrett said...

Great to hear about you health, God is good. Or it could be all the laughing you have been doing lately LOL

deleise said...

That is so great! Happy Mother's day to you, too!

Anonymous said...

So many warriors. Good to fight the same war, isn't it. I'm so glad you're healthy, Theresa!

Robin Meadows said...

Yay God! He sure is GOOD!

Kim Heinecke said...

AND...how was the coaster?

Heidi said...

God is the healer...
Love you Friend!!